Performance at every level of the network
Axians plans, sets up, integrates, documents and operates wireless, mobile and fixed-line infrastructures as well as the technical installations required for such systems. We are commissioned by network operators, system manufacturers and systems houses to implement access, metro, backbone and wireless networks including services and end-customer support. We complement the in-house work performed by our customers or act as a general contractor, depending on your needs.
State-of-the-art wireless networks – outdoor, in-house, and in tunnels
Axians is one of the largest, most successful specialists in this field and delivers turnkey mobile networks.
- Wireless network planning
- Planning and realisation of the infrastructure incl. statics for antennas, microwave and wireless systems technology
- Installation, commissioning, integration of wireless systems technology (incl. swaps)
- Planning and realisation of in-building wireless networks
- Logistics, inventory management and transport
- Maintenance and service
- Training courses for measurement technology and in-building provision
Fixed-line network for the future in copper and fibre-optic technology
Cable networks are capable of transmitting even enormous amounts of data both quickly and reliably. Axians is one of the country’s leading builders of passive network infrastructures. We offer a comprehensive service portfolio that includes every technical service required, from planning to civil engineering, such as pulling/blowing, splicing as well as taking measurements and documentation.
- Implementation planning, as-built documentation, official approval procedures
- Site management and local site supervision for the construction of cable conduit and cable duct systems, including the accompanying civil engineering work
- Laying, pulling and blowing in the cables
- Cable assembly, splicing and measuring work
Metro, backbone and access networks
Backbone networks are the foundation of every communications infrastructure. Yet only the access networks at the lower levels of the network guarantee that the network’s full capabilities can be used by end customers. Axians offers comprehensive solutions for all levels: including the delivery and installation of the systems technology.
Network technology from a single source
- Metro / backbone networks
- Access systems
- Switch technologies
- Routers / hubs
- VoIP switches
- LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi networks
- Optical and electric distribution systems
- Power and emergency power supply systems
- Cable configuration
Get a head start at every level of the network
- Switching and transmission systems for data and communication networks
- Infrastructure development of equipment and collocation rooms
- Pre-installation, configuration and installation of systems technology equipment
- Commissioning and integration of system elements
- Installation and commissioning of UPS systems
Metro, backbone and access networks
Intelligent systems technology controls the streams of data through the different network levels, at high-speed quality and with high bandwidths. Axians sets up and integrates the relevant system infrastructures and switching equipment.
Switching and transmission technology
xDSL, PDH, TDM, SDH, SONET, WDM, CWDM, DWDM, ATM, MPLS, IP, VoIP – these (and other) acronyms represent the broad diversity of common transmission systems. We cover the entire range of technologies and set up the corresponding ITC systems to provide you with a cross-system, manufacturer-neutral and turnkey solution.
What can we do for you?
Our experts for wireless and fixed-line networks answer all your questions